Skip to main content
- Students will have an opportunity to eat breakfast following check-in.
- Breakfast can be purchased from the cafeteria.
- Students may bring a lunch from home or purchase one from the cafeteria.
- Soda or candy is not allowed.
- Free/reduced lunch benefits are available at the DAEP for those who qualify.
- Students are not allowed to bring fast/junk food for breakfast or lunch.
- Parents are not allowed to bring fast/junk food to the student.
- Students may not provide other students with food brought from home.
- Students are expected to follow behavioral expectations during meal times.
- Students not following expectations may lose cafeteria privileges and may not receive their positive points for that time period.